Welcome to [BAT]>forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDS site new looks

3 posters

Go down

IDS site new looks Empty IDS site new looks

Post  IDS bull_the_great Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Howdy bats ...

Is all ok ?

____

Since IDS just hit over 200 site members , I decided to add a fresh breeze , a change to site to kinda celebrate it . What I done was changed navigational tabs , then when you press Sign In a custom image background is there , changed Site Members page and added our last match charts in Recent-Games-Matches page .

____

had to do something to show some life , community has gone very rotten now , with every second noob or clan player having at least a wallhack , so little light around , made some fresh changes lol ...

would like to hear the oppinions , thanks ....
IDS bull_the_great
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS Clan

http://ids-clan.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

IDS site new looks Empty Re: IDS site new looks

Post  [BAT]>Zorro Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:34 am

Hey Bull,
First of all congratulations for you site.You have made very good job there and is one of the most popular SE sites.

I have no play SE since 2 months, cause of my work.But i have see many cheaters with new cheats. I think that there is a new cheat who can hold scope stable when you shooting.
There are so many noobs also.They kick you from the games just because you made many kills without many deaths.

SE sucks just because of noobs and cheaters.My opinion is that we must play only on friendly servers.Most of us we know where and who have a fair play server. We must choose the servers and when we are the host we must use our only defence: spotter...thats all
[BAT]>Zorro
[BAT]>Zorro
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

http://bat-clansnipers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKid Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:36 am

we also think that we ll change our layout when we reach 200 members,,,,but from the looks of our forum we gonna reach that number in about 20 years Smile ... so stay close for our message Razz
TheKid
TheKid
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  IDS bull_the_great Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:58 pm

lol , you never know , it just may explode one time ...

speaking of new cheats , that "stable scope" is more known as "no pulse" , aka their scope is steady even after running 20 kilometers , and most likely their scope isn't moving at all even in "black" heart rate line pulse indicator , so once they lock onto you , they just wait still until you pop out for a clean hit . and who knows , how can we tell if they have gravity at all ? there is too much cheats ye and kicking and bad atmosphere just like yesterday . I will name that clan , they brought it on themselves anyway .

I entered server of clan DEAD , asked rules , I was being replied well . continued to play , made some really good killing streak , asked them if DEAD clan has we site , twice or three times nothing happened . then they restarted the game so they wouldn't lose , and then I asked if their clan plays power 400 matches . on that I got : SHUT UP LOSER without doing anything but playing fair .

and all of this affects us all , I myself am also almost zero tolerence towards some thing in game . some new parameter I use sometimes is , when I see someone not being serious , fighting more and writing and whining than playing , just kick them and whatever . holding integrity and being fair in SE is only worth for good fair players and friends .

oops , I kinda wrote too much lol ...

anyways , maybe 100 members cap sounds more reasonable for changes ? Very Happy

I have an idea . when you get something new and interesting on site , I can send e-mail blast to IDS site members for them to have a look . and I guess at least some of them will register at your site Very Happy
IDS bull_the_great
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS Clan

http://ids-clan.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum