Welcome to [BAT]>forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spotter 1.5 DOES let cheats through

4 posters

Go down

spotter 1.5 DOES let cheats through Empty spotter 1.5 DOES let cheats through

Post  IDS bull_the_great Thu May 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Thanks Zorro for joining IDS site , to give something in return , I use this opportunity to say : didn't want to point out on this until had more evidences , but now there is ... saw on my own eyes people with wallhacks and spotters in same time ... there is also one clan busted in some league for using cheats , spotter didn't help though ... as far as I know ,it can only stop modified maps for now , but other things like accelerators and wallhacks DO go through ... just wanted to warn you guys ,because we all want clean games and should know what to expect ..
IDS bull_the_great
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS Clan

http://ids-clan.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

spotter 1.5 DOES let cheats through Empty Re: spotter 1.5 DOES let cheats through

Post  [BAT]>InsTinCt Tue May 25, 2010 1:28 am

Thx Bull for the info, i was always sure that cheats surpass any program aimed to eliminate them.
[BAT]>InsTinCt
[BAT]>InsTinCt
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

spotter 1.5 DOES let cheats through Empty Re: spotter 1.5 DOES let cheats through

Post  IDS bull_the_great Tue May 25, 2010 1:30 am

yeah , cheats always evolve ... just like antivirus programs have to update almost every day , no matter how good they are ... so sadly , we will never be 100 % sure of cheats on SE ...
IDS bull_the_great
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  [BAT]>InsTinCt Tue May 25, 2010 1:43 am

True story Evil or Very Mad
[BAT]>InsTinCt
[BAT]>InsTinCt
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  IDS bull_the_great Wed May 26, 2010 4:15 am

but on the bright side , at least you know cheats can't be stopped . Punkbuster is updated regularly , and always cheats find their way through . so at least we can now set peace with the fact we will have to ally only on our instincts Very Happy spotter only raises more controversy over "no cheat" .... keep it simple and practical , not promote what cannot be achived ...

my oppinion anyway ...
IDS bull_the_great
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  [BAT]>InsTinCt Wed May 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Yeah, i definitely agree. We have to live with this and not spread hopes of 100% clean games in SE. Play among filthy cheaters but then, the success of killing them is much bigger. To every cheater an authentic kill is his one and only punishment Twisted Evil
[BAT]>InsTinCt
[BAT]>InsTinCt
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  [BAT]>Nesta Wed May 26, 2010 9:55 pm

its goood to know this but look guys who speak about cheats ??!! the biggest cheater in the game the one who shaam on the greek history called instinct with his bald head and the sun black glasses he think him self agent or hitman he the biggest cheater in sniper and speak about the cheats the problem in you alter egg not ago Very Happy
you and nooob even the cheats cant make you goood you say you regret for the kills you made for the clan and made us won i see you should be more regret for all kills you took and ate and made us lose points Razz
[BAT]>Nesta
[BAT]>Nesta
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  [BAT]>Zorro Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:05 am

sorry for my delay answear...i just read Bull's post..
the guys who use accelerator and wall hack are too many at last days.
specially wall hack...some one send me a video about wall hack : HERE IS THE VIDEO

or speeders : HERE IS THE VIDEO

or bugs like this: HERE IS THE VIDEO

pfff ...we must played the games among ourselves to be sure for a fair game.
[BAT]>Zorro
[BAT]>Zorro
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

http://bat-clansnipers.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IDS bull_the_great Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:16 am

oh yeah , I saw these videos . that is the very big issue nowadays , who to trust ? and since it is so common , it also makes paranoia ... so I must admit I as fair player look sometimes on some strange things differently and with a doubt , because you can never know really if someone is using something today . also , it is VERY hard to arrange some matches ... how can you play something , arrange a match and then watch germans spawn in russians spawns lol ... that is another reason why I as main IDS representative am very stiffed and reserved towards unknown players , guests on my server ... because am frustrated and paranoid of that bloody cheats already lol

and trully , we can't fight cheaters , they always change IPs , nicknames , clans whatever . maybe if we would share ban lists would do some difference ... I am not saying BAT HAS TO BAN someone for slandering IDS and got banned for that . but only to be aware and more alert on already labbeled bad guys Very Happy
IDS bull_the_great
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  [BAT]>Zorro Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:23 am

We can create and share a ban list Bull...like you said: just to be aware and alarm.
I will start this list and i will send you a pm at your site Wink
[BAT]>Zorro
[BAT]>Zorro
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  IDS bull_the_great Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:28 am

ok , as for IDS ban list goes , pretty much all is on our forum .

nickname , ip and reason for being banned , so it does not look personal lol ... even though I think lately to ban someone just because he is not comfortable isn't some big deal . if someone is sarcastic and is drifting around border of tolerance , into fire pit with them as well lol . game is to make us entertained , if someone came to talk and not to play , I hate that Very Happy
IDS bull_the_great
IDS bull_the_great
IDS Clan
IDS Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  [BAT]>Zorro Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:09 am

I hate chating in game also Smile
I hate sarcastic and ironic comments!!!!
I hate speeders
I hate bugers
I hate wall hackers
I hate crossers at no cross games.

So i have 6 reasons for ban Smile
[BAT]>Zorro
[BAT]>Zorro
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  [BAT]>Nesta Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:03 am

for this all reasons you said and all what you speak about guys iam asking and voting for kill the noob Instinct this greek who bring the sham on the greece we found him guilty of noob and cheat and his punchment is to kill this daaaam noob in public place and rest the world from him Very Happy
[BAT]>Nesta
[BAT]>Nesta
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  [BAT]>InsTinCt Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:02 am

Someone do something with this egyptian beginner, i can't stand him anymore Laughing

Stay away from me, you filthy animal Twisted Evil

Also, if IDS and BAT share banlist the most likely to happen is that we gonna play against ourselves. I will be Russian shooting and then running to Germans to avoid the bullets Laughing
[BAT]>InsTinCt
[BAT]>InsTinCt
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  [BAT]>Nesta Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 pm

oooooooooooo loook at this guys the greek nooob who called instinct is became funny if we shared ban list you the frist one will never joine our servers the ban list will be for noobs and cheaters and you have the both cheater and noob its better for you go play mario or the hunting fish sniper elite is for the big men not for kids like you .. you better go and do what you always doing drink the milk befor sleep and when you wake up at morning and do your home works or the teacher will punch you and call your parents and say you bad boy to them .
i wondering how your mama let you play sniper in this age !!!!!!!!!! Very Happy you better you get paper and pin and start paint the draws like small cat duck anything be equal you age Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
[BAT]>Nesta
[BAT]>Nesta
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  [BAT]>Zorro Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:22 am

[BAT]>InsTinCt wrote:...Also, if IDS and BAT share banlist the most likely to happen is that we gonna play against ourselves. I will be Russian shooting and then running to Germans to avoid the bullets Laughing

Nice one!!! Laughing lol!
[BAT]>Zorro
[BAT]>Zorro
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down