Welcome to [BAT]>forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

†M M† Beast Of Eyes

2 posters

Go down

†M M† Beast Of Eyes Empty †M M† Beast Of Eyes

Post  †M M† Beast Of Eyes Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:13 am

Hi all.

I would like to use this oppertunity to wish you all season greetings. May you all remain safe and enjoy it. Furthermore I wish you all a prosperous 2011.

Please do not see this as an intrusion, but I have started a new Sniper Clan. I love the game and play as often as I can. The players are unique in every way. The clans are a good way to get new players to play the game. Everyone has a choice to play and have the opportunity to decide, therefore I have decided to have a link to other clans on my site. This is so that players have the opportunity to visit other Sniper Clans. This way they may go directly to visit your clan (no strings attached). As long as we can hold new players in the game and play good fair games and without cheats. Many new players and existing players (Good Ones) are being lost because of undesirables giving the game a bad name.

Therefore I ask for your permission to go ahead and insert a link to your clan. A simple Yes / No will do. I am unsure as to how you decide this within your clan. I have a picture and would like to use it, however if you give permission for the link I would need to have your approval to use it.

†M M† Beast Of Eyes
LISTEN WITH YOUR SOUL

santa

†M M† Beast Of Eyes

Back to top Go down

†M M† Beast Of Eyes Empty Me again.

Post  †M M† Beast Of Eyes Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:29 am

Hi, could someone please give me an answer. Is your clan ok with this.

†M M† Beast Of Eyes

Back to top Go down

†M M† Beast Of Eyes Empty Re: †M M† Beast Of Eyes

Post  [BAT]>InsTinCt Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:10 am

welcome, we are ok man
[BAT]>InsTinCt
[BAT]>InsTinCt
BAT Clan
BAT Clan

Back to top Go down

†M M† Beast Of Eyes Empty Re: †M M† Beast Of Eyes

Post  Sponsored content